

We had a good weekend in Bryan. Saturday I went to Melissa's baby shower for a little while and it was great seeing some friends (Katie, Amanda, Jennifer and Marcy) that I had not seen in awhile. My friend Kate came in for the day from Austin to visit and play with the kids so it was fun seeing her as well. We drove back home today and Leonor, my mother-in-law, came back for the week to help out. We are so fortunate to have her and my mom so ready to help!! Hopefully my mom will get some much needed rest this week at home. I go to my doctor's appointments tomorrow and will hopefully know when we will ge this chemo ball rolling! It was great at mom and dads, but it is also nice to be home and Tennasyn was very excited to see her Daddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment