


I wrote this the day before I went in for my mastectomy while I had 30 minutes when both kids were actually napping at the same time (a real rarity around here!)
No matter what tomorrow brings, today was the perfect day because I...
- hugged my babies
- made Tennasyn and Cole smile
- heard the sound of my kids laughing
- kissed my husband
- got to love and be loved by my family
- saw the excitement on Tennasyn's face
- taught Tennasyn something new
- smelled their clean heads after giving them a bath
- danced with my kids
- was the only one on Earth who could make everything all better
- played with my dogs
- gazed into Cole's eyes and saw the purest form of love
- gave Tennasyn "just one more kiss"
- laughed
- talked with my friends and told them I loved them
- was able to help a friend through a problem
- hugged my parents
- chatted with my brother
- my sister encouraged me that everything was going to be okay over a glass of wine
- had an open mouth kiss with Joel, my nephew
- experienced pure joy through my children's eyes
- fell in love with my husband, children and life all over again
- held hands
- was reminded at how many blessings God has given me
- saw Gods' grace in my children's faces
- felt comforted by Tennasyn saying "It's okay Mommy" and giving me a hug
- played with my children
- read to them
- saw Cole's happy dance after he awoke from a nap
- felt sweet chubby hands cradling my face
- heard Cole's coos and Tennasyn's words
- appreciated others and felt appreciated
- twirled in circles with Tennasyn
- went for a walk and felt the breeze on my face
- prayed for our family and friends that God answers their prayers
- was kissed by two precious angels, Tennasyn and Cole, my heart and soul

2 comments:
Whitney,
This made me cry! I agree...I think everyone should take time to be able to do something like this!
Lots of love,
Holli
I've already told you via email that your spirit is amazing. Thanks for starting a blog so I can share it with my friends and spread your amazing spirit!
Post a Comment