Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Bye bye drain
I just got my drain out about 2 hours ago- yeah!! Also, all of my lymph nodes were CLEAR!!! Another blessing. We will come back once I have my oncologist appointment set up. They will not see me until my drains have been removed for a week so hopefully we will meet with him the middle of next week. Hopefully we can meet with the plastic surgeon then as well to start filling up the girls! The kids, mom and I are planning to head to my parents' house for a couple of days to give Andy time to focus on work and not have to be torn between work and being home with us. Hopefully this will help him out and a change of scenery might do the kids and I some good. Just wanted to share the good news with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment