Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The past couple of days....


My mom got here on Sunday and we have been having a good time with her. I had my CT scan on Monday afternoon, Cole's 6 month check-up yesterday morning (18 pounds, 27.5 inches and doing great!), my 2nd round of injections yesterday afternoon, my thyroid re-checked this morning and have an ECHO tomorrow morning. Yesterday we went to "shopping" at a few stores after nap and picked up dinner. This morning Tennasyn and I went to the Jack Carter pool with a few people from our playgroup. Tennasyn loves this place and it is so great for little kids. It has 2 slides, several water fountains and is only about 18 inches deep in the deepest part. We had a great time! Cole napped for a bit and then played with Sassy until we got home. Hilary and Joel are coming over for dinner tonight, which we always enjoy. Leah sent us some preview pictures from our photo shoot on Sunday and I wanted to share them with you....http://www.photobiz.com/slideshowbiz/slideshow.cfm?slideshowID=22209&photographerID=2683
She did such a great job! Her website is www.lifeslittleimages.com if you are looking for some great pictures!! Thanks Leah, you're the best!

1 comment:

brickmomma said...

WOW!!!! Great pictures. Such a treasure! I know you are pleased. Hope all your results come back clear.....tell Hil I said hola~