Thursday, February 5, 2009

AHHHHHHHHHH!

Today is just one of those days! Tennasyn decided to "pay" for Cinderella, Aurora and Belle with her 3 pacifiers yesterday. I have been trying to talk them up so she would want to cash them in and yesterday she decided that she was finally ready to trade them for the princesses. Last night was, umm, rough to say the least. She didn't go to sleep until 9:30 and then was up 4 times with the last time being 6 am. She said I want to give back the princesses!! Thank goodness it was a school day so she went to school, but didn't nap due to no paci. She is now in bed, but fighting her exhaustion and playing with her coveted princesses. Cole has only taken 2 20 minute naps today so it has been a LONG day! He has a cold too which doesn't help his fussiness. Anyway, going back to work looked awfully good today! Don't get me wrong, I love my babies, but today was just one of those days.....

1 comment:

brickmomma said...

i feel your pain, sista!! O is almost two and we haven't attempted to give up the paci yet. It has to stay in her crib, but I dread the day.....