Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to the Real World




Andy just left for work and I am realizing that our little fantasy world of having him home is now a thing of the past. It was so nice having him home since the 19th of December and I was reminded of how grateful we are to him. He works so hard so that I can stay home with our babies and we are so glad that he not only has a job, but one that he LOVES. We got so much done around the house and got to visit both sides of the family over Christmas. He even let Tennasyn experiment with her make-up kit on him. What a trooper! Tennasyn is obsessed with everything Disney Princess at the moment and is constantly singing the songs too. It is so cute. She has been acting out Cinderella with her dolls, but stops when I get out the video camera. I will soon sneak up on the adorableness! Cole has now taken about 15 steps before sitting down and realizing that crawling is faster. We have his 1 year check-up today. He is into everything and still loves to be wherever his big sister is. I hope someday soon she will think as highly of him as he does of her!

1 comment:

phetzel said...

disney princess is Aza's favorite too!!! We will have a disney princess bounce house at Aza's birthday. Hope yall can make it. Plus I am going to have a smaller bounce house for the littler ones. Should be fun.