Sunday, November 30, 2008
Tomorrow, tomorrow...it's only a day away
Tomorrow will be the end of this little journey we have been taking since May. I will be having my reconstructive surgery at 7:00 a.m. tomorrow. I will finally have the "real" fake perky boobs I have always dreamed of!!! No more sagging, no more bras, ahhh I feel better already! My parents are here to help with the kids tomorrow and my mom is staying the week and then Leonor, my mother in law, is coming to help. They are so wonderful! My poor sister broke her foot this weekend, so she is having a little trouble getting around and taking care of Joel. Not to mention she is pregnant too, poor thing! We had a great day decorating the tree and putting up other Christmas decorations. The kids really enjoyed dancing to Christmas music too. Tennasyn is still scared of "Ho Ho" though. After we put the tree up I told her that we were expecting a visitor. She got a look of terror on her face and ran to the back if the house. She thought Santa was coming early and looked VERY relieved when I told her that it was her favorite cousin coming to play not Santa! Kids are funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment